Undergraduate registration for 2019 academic year is now CLOSED
MORE REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR 2019
FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR RETURNING AND FIRST-YEAR STUDENTS
UPFRONT TUITION FEE PAYMENT
R5,000.00 is required to be paid prior to registration (proof needs to be submitted) if unfunded.
Students who have confirmation of a bursary from an organisation do not have to make the upfront payment. (Proof needs to be submitted).
CONFIRMATION OF RESIDENCE PLACE
Payment of R5,000.00 is required to confirm a place in residence (proof needs to be submitted), if unfunded.
Students who have confirmation of a bursary must submit proof thereof and the upfront residence amount is waivered.
Those who are unable to afford the upfront payments, need to submit a letter of appeal to the University Registrar with a full motivation, supported by a statement of the family income and to include all efforts made to secure alternate sources of funding.
SPU BANKING DETAILS
FIRST NATIONAL BANK
Branch Code: 230102
Account number: 62516049873
Account Holder: Sol Plaatje University
Account type: Deposit only
Reference: SPU Student Number (Very important)
All students should note that irrespective of the source of funding, you are liable for all fees due and payable to the Sol Plaatje University.
MR R NAIDOO
- No CommentsSol Plaatje University’s Library and Resource Centre, on Central Campus, …Read More »
- No CommentsThe South African Society for Agricultural Extension kicked off their …Read More »
- No CommentsSPU Humanities’ student Sisca Julius, who is studying Afrikaans, creative …Read More »
- No CommentsDr Garth Benneyworth has notched up another landmark book review …Read More »
- No CommentsSol Plaatje University (SPU) is co-hosting the Biennial Conference of …Read More »