Welcome to the home of Teaching, Learning and Programme Development
The CTLPD mission is as follows:
- To promote evidence-based learning and teaching practices that engender learning-centredness, responsive professional development, and sustained high-quality academic programmes.
Our mission is fulfilled by:
- cultivating and sustaining a culture that values inclusion, access, and success for both students and academic staff.
- providing university-wide leadership and coordination of programmes aimed at supporting excellence in teaching and learning.
- creating platforms that stimulate reflections and dialogues and promote evidence-based instructional practices.
- creating spaces for organic formation of professional learning communities whose members feel connected and supported.
- Becoming an active partner in providing holistic student support and development through responsive student academic support.
- developing and implementing quality assurance systems and processes that foster high-quality academic programmes.