The Delegation of Authority Document (DOAD) defines the levels and limits of authority delegated to individual persons to act on behalf of the University, relating to or in connection with, any matter or transaction affecting the University or its affairs, property (moveable or immoveable), or its interests.
Please click here below to download the full document.
PROMOTION TO ACCESS TO INFORMATION MANUAL
This manual serves to inform members of the public of the categories of information held by Sol Plaatje University (SPU) and which may, subject to the grounds of refusal listed in the Act, be disclosed after evaluation of an application for access being made in terms of the Promotion of Access to Information Act (PAIA) 2 of 2000.
Click below to download the documents.
PRIVACY NOTICE UPDATE
At SPU we respect the privacy of all staff, students and other stakeholders, and we treat all of your information as confidential.
We have updated our privacy notice which contains specific terms and conditions regarding the processing of personal information and describes:
- the types of personal information that SPU collects, uses and discloses,
- how SPU uses sand discloses that information,
- the choices you have regarding such use and disclosure, and
- how you may correct and have access to that information.
- 1 CommentSol Plaatje University’s (SPU) Research Office hosted its first World …Read More »
- 1 CommentSol Plaatje University (SPU) will soon launch the first Sol …Read More »
- 1 CommentAs we observe Africa Day on May 25th, it is …Read More »
- 1 CommentProfessor Karen Haire was originally from Ireland and holds an …Read More »
- 1 CommentSol Plaatje University’s (SPU) Campus Housing and Accommodation Unit (CAHAU) …Read More »