The Delegation of Authority Document (DOAD) defines the levels and limits of authority delegated to individual persons to act on behalf of the University, relating to or in connection with, any matter or transaction affecting the University or its affairs, property (moveable or immoveable), or its interests.
Please click below to obtain the full document.
- No CommentsSol Plaatje University’s Library and Resource Centre, on Central Campus, …Read More »
- No CommentsThe South African Society for Agricultural Extension kicked off their …Read More »
- No CommentsSPU Humanities’ student Sisca Julius, who is studying Afrikaans, creative …Read More »
- No CommentsDr Garth Benneyworth has notched up another landmark book review …Read More »
- No CommentsSol Plaatje University (SPU) is co-hosting the Biennial Conference of …Read More »