The Delegation of Authority Document (DOAD) defines the levels and limits of authority delegated to individual persons to act on behalf of the University, relating to or in connection with, any matter or transaction affecting the University or its affairs, property (moveable or immoveable), or its interests.
Please click below to obtain the full document.
- No CommentsDr Marga Stander of the School of Humanities recently had …Read More »
- No CommentsThree academics from the School of Natural and Applied Sciences …Read More »
- No CommentsAt the basement entrance of Luka Jantjie House, there is …Read More »
- No CommentsSPU’s Data Science Honours programme began on a high note …Read More »
- No CommentsThe Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC) and SPU have signed …Read More »