Taylor and Francis Trial
Taylor & Francis Group publishes quality peer-reviewed journals under the Routledge and Taylor & Francis imprints.
The newest part of the group, Cogent OA, offers a purely open access program.
Furthermore, T&F offers full text access to over 1750 high quality academic journals published by companies in the Taylor & Francis Group.
Subject coverage includes the sciences, health sciences, social sciences and humanities.
Fifteen Open Access journal titles are available on this database.
ProQuest One Academic
Remote Access for Users
OTHER LIBRARY RESOURCES
- No CommentsSPU, together with the University of South Africa, the Northern …Read More »
- No CommentsDr Garth Benneyworth’s article, Reconstructing the Raid, in the 80th …Read More »
- No CommentsSol Plaatje University (SPU) will host the Education Association of …Read More »
- No CommentsThe Chancellor of Sol Plaatje University, Judge Stevan Majiedt, was …Read More »
- No CommentsDr Doug Harebottle, Senior Lecturer and Head of the Biological …Read More »