Student Sport and Recreation
Sport is an important element of student life at SPU. Our “Sports for All” approach ensures that students are able to participate in sport at various levels, from recreational to competitive.
Our sports facilities are currently being developed and we hope to have a range of sports fields and courts available for the start of the 2018 academic year. Through a range of partnerships with the local municipality and sports clubs/associations, we offer students the opportunity to participate in the following sports codes:
- Table Tennis
Please consult the sports organizer should you wish to get involved in sport.
Sports Organizer: Tshepo Masoeu – 053 491 0115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- No CommentsSol Plaatje University (SPU) is pleased to inform you that …Read More »
- No CommentsFollowing their recent placement on the 2021 Human and Social …Read More »
- No CommentsThe best stories in life are like a string of …Read More »
- No CommentsDear SPU applicant Thank you for applying to study at …Read More »
- No CommentsSol Plaatje’s Mhudi: History, Criticism, Celebration, edited by Sol Plaatje …Read More »