Student Sport and Recreation
Sport is an important element of student life at SPU. Our “Sports for All” approach ensures that students are able to participate in sport at various levels, from recreational to competitive.
Our sports facilities are currently being developed and we hope to have a range of sports fields and courts available for the start of the 2018 academic year. Through a range of partnerships with the local municipality and sports clubs/associations, we offer students the opportunity to participate in the following sports codes:
- Table Tennis
Please consult the sports organizer should you wish to get involved in sport.
Sports Organizer: Tshepo Masoeu – 053 491 0115 or email@example.com
- No CommentsDr Marga Stander of the School of Humanities recently had …Read More »
- No CommentsThree academics from the School of Natural and Applied Sciences …Read More »
- No CommentsAt the basement entrance of Luka Jantjie House, there is …Read More »
- No CommentsSPU’s Data Science Honours programme began on a high note …Read More »
- No CommentsThe Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC) and SPU have signed …Read More »