Student Sport and Recreation
Sport is an important element of student life at SPU. Our “Sports for All” approach ensures that students are able to participate in sport at various levels, from recreational to competitive.
Our sports facilities are currently being developed and we hope to have a range of sports fields and courts available for the start of the 2018 academic year. Through a range of partnerships with the local municipality and sports clubs/associations, we offer students the opportunity to participate in the following sports codes:
- Table Tennis
Please consult the sports organizer should you wish to get involved in sport.
Sports Organizer: Tshepo Masoeu – 053 491 0115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- No CommentsDear Graduates Kindly note that there will be no issuing …Read More »
- No CommentsSol Plaatje University hosted its 6th Graduation Ceremony on Saturday, …Read More »
- No CommentsSol Plaatje University (SPU) was established in 2013, commenced its …Read More »
- No CommentsThe Sol Plaatje University 2021 Graduation event will take place …Read More »
- No CommentsDear SPU Students In order for there to be a …Read More »