Student Sport and Recreation
Sport is an important element of student life at SPU. Our “Sports for All” approach ensures that students are able to participate in sport at various levels, from recreational to competitive.
Our sports facilities are currently being developed and we hope to have a range of sports fields and courts available for the start of the 2018 academic year. Through a range of partnerships with the local municipality and sports clubs/associations, we offer students the opportunity to participate in the following sports codes:
- Table Tennis
Please consult the sports organizer should you wish to get involved in sport.
Sports Organizer: Tshepo Masoeu – 053 491 0115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- No CommentsThe first intake of students into the Postgraduate Diploma in …Read More »
- No CommentsSol Plaatje has advertised the post of Vice-Chancellor (VC), which …Read More »
- No CommentsSol Plaatje University is one step closer to realising its …Read More »
- No CommentsSchool of Education 4th year student Xolani Mathebula took a …Read More »
- No CommentsThe Sol Plaatje University Research Day, which is a collaboration …Read More »