Student Sport and Recreation
Sport is an important element of student life at SPU. Our “Sports for All” approach ensures that students are able to participate in sport at various levels, from recreational to competitive.
Our sports facilities are currently being developed and we hope to have a range of sports fields and courts available for the start of the 2018 academic year. Through a range of partnerships with the local municipality and sports clubs/associations, we offer students the opportunity to participate in the following sports codes:
- Table Tennis
Please consult the sports organizer should you wish to get involved in sport.
Sports Organizer: Tshepo Masoeu – 053 491 0115 or email@example.com
- No CommentsThe former SRC President Thabo Moilwa has been appointed as …Read More »
- No CommentsIn line with best practice, and as part of our …Read More »
- No CommentsIn July 2019, Professor Jesmael Mataga, Head of the School …Read More »
- No CommentsRre Sabata-Mpho Mokae, a Lecturer in Creative Writing in African …Read More »
- No CommentsFormer Unisa Vice-Chancellor, Prof Barney Pityana, was invited to deliver …Read More »