Student Sport and Recreation
Sport is an important element of student life at SPU. Our “Sports for All” approach ensures that students are able to participate in sport at various levels, from recreational to competitive.
Our sports facilities are currently being developed and we hope to have a range of sports fields and courts available for the start of the 2018 academic year. Through a range of partnerships with the local municipality and sports clubs/associations, we offer students the opportunity to participate in the following sports codes:
- Table Tennis
Please consult the sports organizer should you wish to get involved in sport.
Sports Organizer: Tshepo Masoeu – 053 491 0115 or email@example.com
- No CommentsThank you for the warm welcome which I received upon …Read More »
- No CommentsIt is with great pleasure that we welcome the second …Read More »
- No CommentsSouth Africans and the world are facing an unprecedented period …Read More »
- No CommentsFurther to the communication posted on Monday, 23 March 2020 …Read More »
- No CommentsThe University Council, on the advice of Senior Management Team, …Read More »