Student Sport and Recreation
Sport is an important element of student life at SPU. Our “Sports for All” approach ensures that students are able to participate in sport at various levels, from recreational to competitive.
Our sports facilities are currently being developed and we hope to have a range of sports fields and courts available for the start of the 2018 academic year. Through a range of partnerships with the local municipality and sports clubs/associations, we offer students the opportunity to participate in the following sports codes:
- Table Tennis
Please consult the sports organizer should you wish to get involved in sport.
Sports Organizer: Tshepo Masoeu – 053 491 0115 or email@example.com
- No CommentsSol Plaatje University (SPU) is inviting prospective students, their families …Read More »
- No CommentsA lack of accountability has, for so long, been one …Read More »
- No CommentsSol Plaatje University academic Dr Garth Benneyworth talks about the …Read More »
- No CommentsDear SPU Community On Sunday, 11 July 2021, President Cyril …Read More »
- No CommentsMr David F Kanguwe has been appointed as the Chief …Read More »