Student Sport and Recreation
Sport is an important element of student life at SPU. Our “Sports for All” approach ensures that students are able to participate in sport at various levels, from recreational to competitive.
Our sports facilities are currently being developed and we hope to have a range of sports fields and courts available for the start of the 2018 academic year. Through a range of partnerships with the local municipality and sports clubs/associations, we offer students the opportunity to participate in the following sports codes:
- Table Tennis
Please consult the sports organizer should you wish to get involved in sport.
Sports Organizer: Tshepo Masoeu – 053 491 0115 or email@example.com
- No CommentsSol Plaatje University’s Library and Resource Centre, on Central Campus, …Read More »
- No CommentsThe South African Society for Agricultural Extension kicked off their …Read More »
- No CommentsSPU Humanities’ student Sisca Julius, who is studying Afrikaans, creative …Read More »
- No CommentsDr Garth Benneyworth has notched up another landmark book review …Read More »
- No CommentsSol Plaatje University (SPU) is co-hosting the Biennial Conference of …Read More »