Student Sport and Recreation
Sport is an important element of student life at SPU. Our “Sports for All” approach ensures that students are able to participate in sport at various levels, from recreational to competitive.
Our sports facilities are currently being developed and we hope to have a range of sports fields and courts available for the start of the 2018 academic year. Through a range of partnerships with the local municipality and sports clubs/associations, we offer students the opportunity to participate in the following sports codes:
- Table Tennis
Please consult the sports organizer should you wish to get involved in sport.
Sports Organizer: Tshepo Masoeu – 053 491 0115 or email@example.com
- No CommentsTo the SPU Community In his address to the nation …Read More »
- No CommentsSol Plaatje University does not condone any form of Gender …Read More »
- No CommentsThe Inaugural Meeting of the SPU Convocation will take place …Read More »
- No CommentsTo mark the beginning of the 16 Days of Activism, …Read More »
- No CommentsYou are required to urgently update your mobile phone number …Read More »