The SoEMS has a Marketing, Student Recruitment and Stakeholder Engagement committee, which in addition to its three pillars, is responsible for recording the community engagement activities and projects of colleagues. Colleagues in the School are encouraged to participate in community engagement activities and projects as this is one of the three pillars of being an academic (teaching, research and community engagement).
Meals on Wheels Northern Cape
Meals on Wheels Northern Cape, is a fully fledged and recognised non-profit organisation (NPO) that believes that hunger is the extreme materialization of poverty and human deprivation. The NPO is always seeking new ways to capitalise on untapped sources of funding such as sponsorships and donations, as such Meals on Wheels Northern Cape approached SoEMS to become a knowledge partner in the quest of researching different means to acquire funding, the current status of the donor profile, where the market is going in terms of NPOs and so on. The details of the partnership are still being outlined, however in a meantime Meals on Wheels Northern Cape, has invited the SoEMS to participate in their annual Cook-Off on the 6th of November 2018, together with its other corporate partners.
- No CommentsSol Plaatje University’s Library and Resource Centre, on Central Campus, …Read More »
- No CommentsThe South African Society for Agricultural Extension kicked off their …Read More »
- No CommentsSPU Humanities’ student Sisca Julius, who is studying Afrikaans, creative …Read More »
- No CommentsDr Garth Benneyworth has notched up another landmark book review …Read More »
- No CommentsSol Plaatje University (SPU) is co-hosting the Biennial Conference of …Read More »