Learning and Data Analytics
The SPU Centre for Teaching, Learning and Programme Development (CTLPD) has steadily increased its use of learning analytics to measure, collect, analyse, and report on the data about learners and their contexts with the aim of understanding and optimising learning and the environments in which it occurs.
The main goal of using learning analytics is to generate actionable insights to impact decision making to make data-driven decisions, bearing in mind that learning analytics will only bear fruits if there is action.
- Providing data and visualisations relating to programmes, courses, assessments, student learning behaviour and performance
- Building data preparation workflows for analysis and automation of insights
- Providing information and support on using data to enhance learning and teaching in courses and programmes.
Dr Moeketsi Mosia
SPU Central Campus, Academic Centre, 3rd floor.
Tel.: +27 (0)53 491 0252
- 1 CommentSol Plaatje University’s (SPU) Research Office hosted its first World …Read More »
- 1 CommentSol Plaatje University (SPU) will soon launch the first Sol …Read More »
- 1 CommentAs we observe Africa Day on May 25th, it is …Read More »
- 1 CommentProfessor Karen Haire was originally from Ireland and holds an …Read More »
- 1 CommentSol Plaatje University’s (SPU) Campus Housing and Accommodation Unit (CAHAU) …Read More »