Third Grade English Second Language Teachers’ Vocabulary Development Practices
Author: Sibanda, J. & Baxen, J.
Author: Mpofu, N. & Maphalala, M.C
Author: Maphalala, M.C & Mpofu, N.
Exploring beginner teachers’ sources of knowledge for teaching Literature in ESL classrooms.
Author: Mpofu, N. & De Jager, L.
Reflections on the supervision of postgraduate research: the students’ voices in an Open Distance Learning (ODL) context.
Author: Maphalala, M.C. & Mpofu, N.
Author: Dube, B. & Molise, H.V.
Author: Junqueira, K., Mosia, M. and Moloi, T.
Using Technology to Enhance Pedagogies in Rural Geography Primary Classroom in the Twenty-First Century.
Author: Felix, A., Condi, J. & Chigona, A.
Professional Development Training Programs by the Northern Cape Department of Education: Impact on Life Orientation Teachers.
Author: Marumo, L.P., Kok, A. & Van Der Walt, J.L.
Restoration of riparian systems through clearing of invasive plant species improves functional diversity of Odonate assemblages.
Author: Modiba, R.V., Joseph, G.S., Seymour, C.L., Fouché, P, & Foord, S.H
Author: Sibanda, J.
Author: Tfwala, C.M van Rensburg, L.D Schall, R, Mosia, S.M., & Dlamini, P.
Author: Mpofu, N.
Music, Literature and Multilingualism in the East Cape Opera Company.
Author: Kunju. H.
CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS PUBLICATIONS
Author: Matoti SN & Ndamani PL.
Educators’ Perceptions of Organisational Health in Primary Schools: A Case Study of the Local School District
Author: Ndamani PL & Matoti SN.
- No CommentsDr Marga Stander of the School of Humanities recently had …Read More »
- No CommentsThree academics from the School of Natural and Applied Sciences …Read More »
- No CommentsAt the basement entrance of Luka Jantjie House, there is …Read More »
- No CommentsSPU’s Data Science Honours programme began on a high note …Read More »
- No CommentsThe Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC) and SPU have signed …Read More »