Sol Plaatje University (SPU) invites submissions from scholars, educators, researchers, and practitioners for papers for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) Conference to be held from 4 to 5 September 2023.
SoTL is an important aspect of higher education that promotes the development of effective teaching practices, student learning, and educational research. It is a multidisciplinary field that involves the study of teaching and learning processes, outcomes, and the effectiveness of educational interventions.
The aim of this hybrid conference is:
- To promote the dissemination of SoTL research and best practices
- To provide a platform for networking and collaboration among researchers and educators
- To showcase innovative teaching and learning strategies across disciplines and contexts
- To foster the development of effective teaching practices that enhance student learning and engagement
- To explore the potential of technology in enhancing SoTL research and dissemination.
This year’s theme focuses on re-envisioning the future of teaching and learning scholarship through the lens of data analytics and evidence-based curriculum implementation with select papers to be considered for inclusion in the special issue of a DHET accredited journal.
Download the Call for Papers here.