Sol Plaatje University (SPU) will host the Education Association of South Africa (EASA) 2020 annual conference which will take place from 12 to 15 January 2020.
The theme for the conference will take a closer look at “Big holes and black holes: Metaphors for researching education.
The first call for “call for papers” has been made and presentations should cover the following sub-themes for the conference:
· Inclusive education
· Early childhood education
· Educational management
· Diversity education
· Programme design
· Current issues
· Teaching, learning and assessment
· Teaching practice
· TVET education
· Current issues shaping higher education
· Adult, community education and training
· Educational research
Social justice in education
· Youth violence
· Gender and sexual diversity
· Indigenous knowledge systems
· Education and the new media
· Educational technology
· Fourth industrial revolution.
For more details contact Dr Anthony Mpisi, senior academic coordinator and from the organising committee (email) firstname.lastname@example.org or (telephone) 053 491 0151.