- Sabinet is a multidisciplinary database providing access to research originating from or pertaining to Africa with a strong focus on South Africa.
- EBSCO-HOST consist of several databases, management information, newspaper clips, business information, medical and education articles.
- LexisNexis is a South African legal journal that covers superior local and international content from the followings sectors: legal, tax, accounting, financial services, health and safety and environment, law reports, legislation, gazettes, reference works, textbooks, practitioners’ manuals and commentaries.
- PressReader is the world’s largest aggregated full-content digital newsstand, allowing you to access more than 2,200+ newspapers and magazines from 97 countries in 54 languages.
- JSTOR: We collaborate with the academic community to help libraries connect students and faculty to vital content while lowering costs and increasing shelf space, provide independent researchers with free and low-cost access to scholarship, and help publishers reach new audiences and preserve their content for future generations.
Open Access Resources
- This is how users will access the subscribed resources off campus. It requires users to authenticate.
OTHER LIBRARY RESOURCES
- No CommentsSPU, together with the University of South Africa, the Northern …Read More »
- No CommentsDr Garth Benneyworth’s article, Reconstructing the Raid, in the 80th …Read More »
- No CommentsSol Plaatje University (SPU) will host the Education Association of …Read More »
- No CommentsThe Chancellor of Sol Plaatje University, Judge Stevan Majiedt, was …Read More »
- No CommentsDr Doug Harebottle, Senior Lecturer and Head of the Biological …Read More »